Learn what's coming up:
Building tiny and optimised custom Docker images
Nev will be covering transferable Docker techniques for quickly building tiny custom PHP
images that are more secure and performant. As well as some of the other motivations of
why you might want to do this in the first place.
- Building PHP from verified up-to-date source files
- Multistage Docker techniques and general best-practice
- Compiler flags, the ELF format and binary packing
- Speeding things up with Profile Guided Optimisation
- Creating stripped-back base images with Buildroot
Big thanks to this months sponsors STV, Inviqa and JetBrains.
Get updates by following glasgowphp or join our IRC channel (webchat) or join us on ScotlandPHP Slack